Thread: Help! 81.85 Drivers Killed My Monitor

Help! 81.85 Drivers Killed My Monitor

Hello, I am getting quiet strange problem with my NEC accusync 900 monitor with a Geforce fx 5950 Ultra and require help for that. I have recently installed the 81.85 Drivers, which made this problem. And the problem is happening due to the Direct Access Characteristic. And that corrupted my monitor. I have tried to install the drivers again and each time when I try to install that, it gives me more and more dark screen. If you have any solution for that, then give that to me. So, I will able to fix my problem.

Re: Help! 81.85 Drivers Killed My Monitor

If you are having problem with the driver 81.85, then you have to simply remove that from your computer. If you remove that, then you will able to solve your problem by uninstalling that. As if you are getting the problem due to the driver, then you will simply able to solve your problem, if you remove that from your computer. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

You have to perform the reset for your monitor. And I think it will fix your problem. If you are having problem of the monitor display then you will able to solve that simply by making use of the Reset button. It will reset your all of the settings and set your monitor to the default one and then by making use of that you will able to get solved for your problem.

You have to first remove the Drivers which are previously installed. Then make use of the installation of the new drivers and then you will able to solve your problem. It may be possible that the driver which you have installed, is having the corrupt files and due to that you are getting the problem. So, if you remove the existing files and install the new one, then it will simply fix that issue and then you will able to fix your problem. So, just do that and solve your problem.

I've got a related trouble on a 17" Fujitsu Siemens 177V CRT.
    If I use the Nvidia display control panel my monitor brightness becomes very shady, by using the brightness buttons on my monitor or switching it off and on it, shoots back up... What a strange problem is it? I don’t able to understand that the driver is giving me problem. And the effect is happening to the monitors built in brightness control? How can I fix it?

Hello, you have to check the problem regarding this from the technical person. As the problem which you are facing is seems to be the problem from the monitor. It may be possible that the it is having the Circuit problem and due to that you are facing the problem. So, simply make use of help from the technical person and then you will able to fix your problem.

Removing the existing driver and then installing the new driver is only solution for your problem. If you make use of that then you will able to solve your problem. It is just required to make use of the installation of the new drivers after uninstalling the older one. It will simply fix your problem. So, just check that and then you will able to solve your problem. Just do that and if you don't get the solution then reply back to me about it.