Thread: Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Lighting Problem

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow Lighting Problem

When I am playing the official Splinter Cell and SP: Pandora Tomorrow I can have a few issue with the lightning view. I am having a system that has Nvidia 9800GTX gpu on it. I am unable to identify the issue with projected lighting. Sometime the lighting in the games runs flawlessly. But sometime it does not. I removed Nvidia 9800GTX and added my added my old cards. Where I found that the same works very well on the old gpu. This thing is bit weird and not working well as per expectation. Is there anyone facing the same problem or the issue is with graphic card I have. Is there any way to fix the problem. Like something I can do in the graphic properties or in the game settings.

This is bit weird. The game works well on your old graphic card and gives issue on the new one. It looks that your system is not having any updated drivers due to which you are facing issue. You have to test things once again. When you add the new graphic card you have to ensure that you are using the most recent drivers. Old drivers are common cause behind this kind of graphic issues. Just remove all the drivers first. That matters the most. Then you can apply the new card and update its drivers which will surely help.

Try working on the screen resolution which might help. If that does not work then it means the game itself is having the problem. You have to check the same properly once again. Try to backup your save games and then install the game once again. I am quiet sure it will make your game output better. But remember to backup the save games that matters the most. Because without that you have to play everything back again from scratch.