Thread: GTX 275 Shutting Down

GTX 275 Shutting Down

Hello to everyone. I have recently assembled the new computer. And currently I am getting the problem with the Graphic Card as it is getting too much hotter when I start my computer and play games. It is hitting upto the 73 C and then it simply either exit the game or it will simply shut down the whole computer. The temperature start increasing when I start my computer. So, if you are having any idea from which I will able to solve my problem, then give that to me. I have AMD motherboard and Segate Hard Drive.

Re: GTX 275 Shutting Down

Hey, I don't think that it is problem of your system. It may be possible that you are having the problem due to the problem in your Graphic card and you need to stop that with the help of the replacing the Graphic card. Then you can check again whether the new graphic card is working fine for your computer. I think you won't get any kind of problem if you simply make use of the new Graphic card.

GTX 275 is having following details and it is not having 73 C is much more temperature. So, it is not the fault of your Graphic Card:
    • Number of Unified Shaders -240
    • GPU Frequency (MHz) - 602
    • Shader Frequency (MHz) - 1296
    • Memory Frequency (MHz) -1107
    • Memory Bus (bit) - 512
    • Theoretical bandwidth (Gio / s) -1417
    • Amount of memory Mo - 1024 GDDR3
    • Transistor count (millions) - 1400
    • POR units - 32
    • Engine HD decoding - PureVideo HD
    • Power shading - 933 GFlops
    • Consumption max. / Power min. - PC 236 W/550 W

Hello, you must keep the track of the CPU temperature. As the 73 C is not that much to shut down your computer. It may be possible that your CPU is heating and due to that you are facing the problem. So, just make use of the any application which will simply take care of the and you will able to understand the exact reason behind the shut down. So, just check that and then you will able to get solved for your problem.

You have to check the all of the connections. It may be possible that the connections are not perfect and that is why you are facing such kind of problem. So, if you make use of the removal of all of the connections and then you need to reconnect your connections properly and after that you will able to fix your problem. So, just check that and then you will able to solve your problem.

You have to check the following:
    1. Check whether GPU is having factory overclocked version
    2. Check whether the Motherboard Bios is updated.
    3. Download all of the patches of the games.
    4. Check for the Windows Update.

It may be possible that the Graphic card is having the problem and that is why you are facing this issue. So, if you want to solve your problem them you must need to change or repair your Graphic card and then you will able to resolve you problem. So, just check that and then you will able to solve your problem. It is required to replace if you find any problem in that. There is not any other solution.