Thread: Shader Clock not visible in Rivatuner (196.21)

Shader Clock not visible in Rivatuner (196.21)

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. I have XFX GTX 260 graphic card. The problem is that my shader clock is not visible Rivatuner. I have reinstalled it but still not able to work. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. I have no idea why is this happening? Please help. Thank you.

Re: Shader Clock not visible in Rivatuner (196.21)

There is some bug appended with the driver that you have installed. So in order to get the things to work out well for you. So it would be better that you get another fresh copy of the driver and then look out for the same. It will then make the issue to be sorted and you may process the feature well with the same. So do look out.

I guess the application or the driver is incompatible with the system. So you need to check out for the relevant drivers that may help you out well for getting the issue to be sorted. All you need to do is to check for the system ailments that supports well. You will then be able to check and make the issue to be sorted.

I would recommend you to try it out using precision. You may then be able to get to work well and make the issue to be solved. The EVGA Precision and MSI Afterburner had a patch to workaround 196.2. So do look out for the thing. You may then be able to end up well with a better output thus making the things to work out in your way.

It would be better that you install the application or the driver under compatibility mode. You need to right click on the installer file and then install the application under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This will then help you well for getting the issue t o be sorted well for you. Do check out for the same and make the application to work out well for you.

Try to perform a clean boot service. i hope this may then help you well for getting the thing to sort the issue. You may need to process the same by typing msconfig in the search box and hit enter. As it is been done you then need to hide all Microsoft services under the selective startup. Now disable the services and then restart the system. So check for the same.