Thread: Crossfire - disabling ULPS

Crossfire - disabling ULPS

Hello Everybody, I am using crossfire card on my windows 7 operating system and i want some help for disabling the ULPS on my win 7 system. I do not have any ideas about doing the settings regarding the video card of my computer system. Actually there are two video cards installed on my computer and sometimes i do not find any need to use another one.

Re: Crossfire - disabling ULPS

I have given you the solution by which you can disable the ulps on your windows 7 machine. You have to make some changes in the registry values which will disable the ulps.
    Go to registry "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Cl ass\{4D36E968-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}" and then change "EnableUlps" to 0 under the 0000 and 0001 or 0003 keys.

Hey guys, I have got the solution by which you can disable the ulps of your system but i did not got any reason for which you must disable an ulps of your system.
    I have installed windows xp 64 bit on my computer and happily using the crossfire.
    Can anybody tell when i will come across the need to disable the ULPS on my xp system.

Thank you so much...i was just searching for the solution as how to disable the ULPS of your system if you are using the crossfire on your windows computer. Actually an Afterburner will go crashing when you try to apply any new settings with an enabled ulps with the crossfire. So if anybody using the Crossfire & Afterburner, You must have to disable the ulps.

I am having two graphic cards with my computer system and i wanted to make my second 5870 card to work. When i try to use it with the crossfire then it shows nothing but just a zeros in the CCC. Can anybody help me disabling it. I have tried it by changing the values of registry but it did not worked.