Thread: Low-level system tweak

Low-level system tweak

Hello friends,

My computer is running Windows 7 operating system and I am having Rivatuner in my system. The Nvidia drivers are also installed in my system. Previously, when I was using Windows Vista, I was able to work with the Low-level system tweak window. But, after the upgradation of the operating system, it has been disabled.

I am not able to understand why this issue is happening. So, kindly help me with the possible solutions inorder to eradicate this situation.

Re: Low-level system tweak

I suppose that there has been some incompatibility issue when the Windows 7 operating system was upgraded. There are many such problems with this particular operating system because of which it is recommended that one must not upgrade as well as install this particular operating system. I suggest you to degrade the operating system to Windows Vista to resolve such problems.

I think that the fan controls that you are using are not proper because of which the low-level system tweak issue is being caused. You will have to make the choice according to the system that you are having. The fan controls can be any of the following:
    • Driver Level
    • Low level

Making the correct choice for your system will can only find a solution to this issue.

I was having the same problem of the low-level system tweak in my system with Windows 7. I was advised to run the hardware and software evaluation wizard in my system and to remove all the incompatible components that are listed with the help of this tool. I can assure you that this will help you to fix the situation because I have been successful to solve the same in my system.

Hello there,
    I suppose that the solution that is provided in the above post by Archibald is the best way to bring back the low-level system tweak window. But, one has to remember that when the incompatible components are removed from the system, the compatible or correct ones must be installed. Otherwise, there will be a more issues in your system.
    All the best.

Hello again,

Thank you for providing all your views on the Low-level system tweak problem. I will try out the solutions one-by-one. If I get any problems even after that, I will let you guys know about the same. Thanks once again for your suggestions. It is a great honor to be a part of this forums.