Thread: Problem: Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL

Problem: Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL

Hello friends,

I am using Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL and having some problem with this graphics card. I am using dual monitor with this graphics card. When I working with maya, everything goes fine on first computer. But processing of the second monitor slows down while working with 'maya'. I am not getting how to resolve this issue. I wonder if your provide any solution to resolve this Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL issue. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Problem: Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL

It seems that you have not properly installed the driver of Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL. and that causing problem when you use dual monitor. I recommend you to download the new driver for this graphics card and then installed it on your system. After installation of drivers restart your computer system in the way to take effect.

I think there may be some problem in your Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL graphics card. It is chances that this graphics card comprises some hardware issue. If you want to resolve this issue, then you need to repair this faulty Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL card. If it is under warranty period then try to replace this.

I suggest you to enable the enable maximum performance across two monitors. To do this you need to configure the advanced Quadro properties. When you open this properties you will option to enable maximum performance. I also suggest you to turn off the utilities that you never use. I hope this will definitely resolve your dual monitor issue.

I am also working with dual monitor and using Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL video card. I am also suffering from same issue while working with 'Maya'. I have already tried the reinstallation of drivers for this Nvidia Quadro4 980 XGL video card, but still getting same problem. If you posses any solution other than this then let me know that.

Hi friend,

I think you need to do following things:
    • Configure the setting of graphics card.
    • Reinstall your graphics card drivers.
    • Replace your graphics card.

This type of problem is not only caused because of the graphics card issue. It might possible that your computer system posses some problem. So it's very difficult to predict cause behind this type issue. According to me you should take help from any computer hardware engineer. I think this is the safest way to resolve this type of dual monitor problem.