Thread: NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 Video Edition

NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 Video Edition

Hi friends,

I am planning to buy new graphics card. I am thinking about the 'NVIDIA Quadro FX 540'. My friend is also having this graphics card. Before buying this graphics card I want to be aware about all of it's features. I have referred many websites but didn't more details about this graphics card. If anyone know the features of NVIDIA Quadro FX 540, then please let me know that. Your any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 Video Edition

The NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 offers on assessment without compromising on performance, quality along with programmability. The Quadro FX 540 also offers all the Quadro FX family's highly developed features, benefits on a wide set of DCC, scientific visualization and CAD applications. The NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 comprises 128 MB DDR memory, 8.8 GB/s memory bandwidth and 128-bit memory interface.

The NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 entry-level graphics card offer the best value, professional-class graphics solutions. Digital artists and designers can now create stunning 3D designs from a professional platform. Enabling EnergyStar compliance and certified on all industry-leading CAD and DCC applications, Quadro entry graphics cards provide extreme power efficiency while delivering optimal performance for maximum productivity.

Please review following features of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 540
    1. 128-bit color precision
    2. Third generation occlusion culling
    3. supports h/w accelerated clipping planes
    4. Single VGA and HD component output
    5. PCIe x16 BUS

According to my information this NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 video card integrates 3D volumetric textures. This graphics card comprises hardware OpenGL overlays. The NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 based on the Lightspeed Memory Architecture. This graphics card is a dedicated rack-mounted 1U designed to meet the problems of remote graphics and offline rendering the most complex.

I am also using the NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 video card. I am getting amazing graphics performance with this card. This graphics card offers solutions for professionals seeking advanced industrial capabilities optimized visualization, including visualization solutions including scalable Quadro Plex, and solutions Quadro Digital Video Pipeline and Quadro G-Sync.

The NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 Video card is a revolutionary architecture for parallel processing GPU Quadro, allowing incredible performance in ray tracing, finite element analysis and computational fluid dynamics. The Quadro professional graphics are designed by NVIDIA to deliver exceptional performance solutions with Adobe Creative Suite 4.