Thread: Shop Mode fault.

Shop Mode fault.

I am having the Samsung UE40B8000 LED TV which is 5 month older and recently having the Shop Mode fault issue that i am unable to solve even with the reset of it. Actually the problem is that the device automatically goes to the Shop mode even if i set it to the Home mode. This changes done automatically after the batteries from the remote is removed. So let me know the solution for this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Shop Mode fault.

Hey first let me know about some of the aspect that i need to understand. As you have done the reset of the Samsung UE40B8000 so let me know during that time have you holding the Exit button on the remote and clicked on the yes. If you have performed all this then might be possible that your remote is having some issue. So try to fix the remote.

Yes i have done the reset most of the time so i know how to reset. I have followed the same thing that you have discussed about but after doing the same i have come to know that there is no use of going through the same procedure that you have discussed. So let me know what else i can do to get rid of this issue.

In that case that you have taken all the proper step to perform the reset and still not getting the proper working of the BOX then this could be possible that your device's menu button on bezel having connection and conflicting with something. So it is better to fix that issue with the help of the technician. I hope that you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiLler View Post
    In that case that you have taken all the proper step to perform the reset and still not getting the proper working of the BOX then this could be possible that your device's menu button on bezel having connection and conflicting with something. So it is better to fix that issue with the help of the technician. I hope that you like it.
    I don't think so that this is the issue with the Menu button on bezel as i have stated above that the problem is still there even after i have removed the battery so not possible the same. So let me know some other solution for same.

In that case i can advise you to have the help from the Samsung only. As you are using the Samsung product then they might be aware of the issue and will find the solution for the same as you are looking for. So go with the same and let us know if any thing you found working with your issue. I hope you will get the solution.

Hey thanks for the reply that you have given me and after going through the same I have contacted the Samsung regarding the issue and they have a sent technician who checked the system and found that the issue is with the motherboard. So he replace the same and the issue got resolved. I am not having the same problem with this new motherboard.