Thread: Light on bottom of monitor will not stay off

Light on bottom of monitor will not stay off

I am having an issue with the Samsung monitor which i am and the Light on bottom of monitor will not stay off . Actually on the bottom a light is there which i need to shut off so i have been in the setting and found that after performing all the task i am unable to shut it off. So if any one else is having then knowledge about this then advise me the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Light on bottom of monitor will not stay off

As per your discussion it seems that you are running your monitor with the Shop mode which is not allowing to turn of the feature of the device that you are looking for. So to get rid of the same i will advise you to have the Home mode in the Samsung Monitor which might allow you to work with the issue that you are talking about.

Hey as per your knowledge i am having the issue with the Shop Mode. So will you please let me know how to identify that i am using the Shop mode or Home Mode. And if i am using the Shop mode then how to turn it back to the Home Mode. I hope to get the solution of it as i am not having much knowledge about the same.

To check whether you are using the Shop Mode or Home mode first you have change then picture setting like contrast and brightness etc and turn of the Unit. Later on try to turn on it back and that doesn't stick then you are in the Shop mode. To get back to the Home mode you have to reset the same and then set it to Home mode.

Quote Originally Posted by team leader View Post
    To check whether you are using the Shop Mode or Home mode first you have change then picture setting like contrast and brightness etc and turn of the Unit. Later on try to turn on it back and that doesn't stick then you are in the Shop mode. To get back to the Home mode you have to reset the same and then set it to Home mode.
    Hey thanks for the quick response but can you let me know how can i set the system reset? As i am new for technology i am not having the knowledge about it. So help me with the same.

As per my knowledge every Samsung is having the MagicTune which is having all the functionality for the managing the Monitor so if you are having the Samsung monitor then go to the MagicTune and then find the Factory reset option which will set back the monitor to factory's Default mode. For more about this query click here.

Hey thanks for your all help that you have given me in response to the query of mine and I have gone through all the setting and come to know that this is really the Shop mode setting. I have set it back to the Home mode and now I am not having any issue with the same. I can now work with the system easily without issue.