Thread: Samsung INS4052DX/XAA picture distortion

Samsung INS4052DX/XAA picture distortion

Hi,
    I had arranged for wide-screen LCD which I am trying to connect the same to media server. The model number of the same is Samsung INS4052DX/XAA. I am not perfectly sure about this. What I having issue here is that when I run any movies on the media server network the display is not correct. The color output is bad and the same looks perfect on my system monitor.

Re: Samsung INS4052DX/XAA picture distortion

I see display problems recurring from a recent hardware change. That can be changes made in motherboard or the processor. In my case my graphics card is a ge-force 2 mx with the latest driver installed and my screen is properly coinfigured. I had facing issue regarding bad output when I was using old drivers. The screen flashes but now after a driver update it is working.

Try to settle the frequency of your screen and put it on a fixed value, let it optimal mode. The minimum to not have sore eyes is 70 if I remember correctly. 80 is best. Beyond you will use your screen faster to low gain so 80-85 is enough. You can see a screen calibration option in the TV menu which will help you to get a proper resolution.

In my case I had installed the latest drivers for my graphics card which I had downloaded from nvidia for my motherboard. Now the LCD is no new frequency. I had selected 75 hz, that is how I worked screen before replacing the motherboard and processor.In the tab Settings panel go to display settings. You can here choose between 16 bits, 256 colors and 32 bits.

Bugs computer monitor screen, no display like symptoms with high voltage can be caused by several reasons. A defective output can be result of lots of issue on your TV. That can a hardware issue like bad cable, negative voltage, other power issue, etc. If you face furthermore issue I will better recommend you to show the same to proper service center.

It is right that there might be some issue with the monitor. It can be a poor video preamplifier IC, a heater voltage is missing, torn cable signal, negative voltage G1 has become too high (-120 volts and more), problems of CRT board, a voltage of G2 missing or weak and could cause no display etc but with this high voltage. You might need a replacement for this.

When a computer shows no display or bad output then naturally you should check the lights of the monitor and the computer to see that this is not a power lead unplugged by mistake. The monitors often display the data cable is disconnected, but if it is just not plugged in, it can not display it, so check it to be sure. If you see the error message text on the screen is a display issue when graphics mode is usually caused by a bad driver or a resolution not supported by the monitor.

When a computer shows no display or bad output then naturally you should check the lights of the monitor and the computer to see that this is not a power lead unplugged by mistake. The monitors often display the data cable is disconnected, but if it is just not plugged in, it can not display it, so check it to be sure. If you see the error message text on the screen is a display issue when graphics mode is usually caused by a bad driver or a resolution not supported by the monitor.