Thread: Samsung LN40A650A TV Melody settings issue

Samsung LN40A650A TV Melody settings issue

Hi,
    I need some information on Samsung LN40A650A TV. I am getting this TV on a second sale. So I had just kept the same at my home for testing. When I tried to setup the melody in it the same goes off automatically.. This work other time when I reset this TV. Does this is a fault in the TV set or just a basic setting issue. I need more information on feature and support of this TV.

Re: LN40A650A TV Melody settings issue

I don't see this as a great easy. For first try to change the picture settings from the main menu. Turn off your TV and then turn the same on again. Go in the settings and set your TV in Shop Mode. It must be set in Home Mode by default. Then see back weather the settings work or not. It is a nice LCD tv which great vibrant color output. It is a nice choice for HDTV.

Usually the settings depends on the model number which you had purchased. In most of the cases the plug and play setup works. Just turn the TV own and the default settings are enough proper to work on. You can press the Exit button of the remote for some seconds and then select yes to reset the TV. By this you can calibrate your television for better performance.

I just buy the Samsung LE40R87BD from home which is a is a 40-inch LCD. I was facing problem in finding TNT channels. I do not know how, because they say no signal. For that I had changed my cable connecting the antenna to the TV the diameter of the catch should be the same as on TV or 9 min or 9.5 min and then miraculously, it picks up all channels.

I too have the same problem. I bought an HDMI cable / HDMI for the connection between my free box and my Samsung 40 inch LCD TV, with a view to having a superior image quality. Do you have a digital tuner built in to your TV. I have the same problem with my TV. When I plug my Western Digital media player with HDMI cable to the TV and I change the mode of connection the screen works.

Re: Samsung LN40A650A TV Melody settings issue

This model of TV offers you Greater plasma technology, which is generally providing you maximum power compared to other LCD. Samsung has released this line of HDTV some 2 years before. Those series includes Series 4, Series 5 Series 6 and Series 7. Both Series 6 and Series 7. So that makes it a bit older TV where you can expect minor faults.

Re: Samsung LN40A650A TV Melody settings issue

It is a nice tv but not good. It offers you a 16:9 aspect ration of display with 1080p HD resolution which is maximum 1920x1080. The response time is 4ms and it comes with auto motion plus 120Hz technology. Other than this the TV has 10-bit color processing and 4 input of 1.3 HDMI, Supports ATSC and NTSC which are inbuilt support with 1780 degree view angle.