Thread: Streaming Media from PC to LED 7000 TV

Streaming Media from PC to LED 7000 TV

I am having a Samsung UE46B7000 LED TV and right now i have brought the wireless USB dongle so that i can access the internet connectivity to the TV but having one issue. When i am Streaming Media from PC to LED 7000 TV the media stop playing. I am running the latest firmware in the TV and installed the PC Share Manager in computer. So help me to get rid of this issue. Thank you.

Re: Streaming Media from PC to LED 7000 TV

I think that there might be some issue with the Server PC which is creating issue with the Media Streaming. So as per this i will suggest you to check setting for your Server PC. Most of the time this happens that the disc spinning and the server response are not matching up because of which you are unable to get the same. So try the same and see whether it is working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthaz View Post
    I think that there might be some issue with the Server PC which is creating issue with the Media Streaming. So as per this i will suggest you to check setting for your Server PC. Most of the time this happens that the disc spinning and the server response are not matching up because of which you are unable to get the same. So try the same and see whether it is working or not.
    Hey thanks for the reply that you have given me in response to my thread. But let me tell you that i forgot to mention that i am playing the media from HDD and not from the CD ROM. So help me with the solution in response to HDD.

OK, Then in that case let me explain that the HDD are working with the Windows Power Plan which can be access through the Control Panel-> Advance Setting. It is windows default setting that it is not detecting the streaming and shut down in 20 minutes. So if you are getting the problem with the same then let me tell you that you should make some changes in the Server PC and set the Time out according to your need.

If you are getting the same issue then i will suggest you to have a Wireless Dongle for the streaming of the media which works all fine with the TV which i am using with my system setup and did not found any kind of streaming issue so advising you to have one for you and see whether you are getting the streaming properly or not.

If all the above reply is not working for you then it is better to contact the Samsung about this issue as they are the manufacturer of the product you are using. So contact them and discuss all the problem that you are getting with this Samsung UE46B7000 LED TV and find the useful help from there. Might be this will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Goatape View Post
    If all the above reply is not working for you then it is better to contact the Samsung about this issue as they are the manufacturer of the product you are using. So contact them and discuss all the problem that you are getting with this Samsung UE46B7000 LED TV and find the useful help from there. Might be this will help you.
    Sorry for the late reply as i was unable to access the net but I have gone through all the detail given by you and liked it. I will try the things that you have suggested and then update the response of the suggestion in this thread only. Thanks for all your help.