Thread: SAMSUNG T260 260 Power Issues Power Cycle On Off

SAMSUNG T260 260 Power Issues Power Cycle On Off

Here is what I am experiencing with my Monitor after seven months of buying.
    Whether I am playing games or I surf the web through Indesign the monitor just goes black out / power off then cycle on, displaying the Samsung logo after that displaying the DVI Connection logo then the screen just goes black. It happens more than four times then it works fine for a week and then same problem starts again.
    Any idea how to solve this issue.

Re: SAMSUNG T260 260 Power Issues Power Cycle On Off

I am trying to get the service from Samsung for three weeks for my Samsung 52inch television. The problem is that it starts cycling "ON" and "OFF" without any displaying any message or anything. Normally this behavior is known as the "power cycling" and it is the most ordinary problem. Samsung has launched the firmware for solving this problem but the problem is that I can not do the firmware update since TV is not turning ON.

I am having a 46A750 46" LCD which I have bought couple of days ago. But now my TV is suffering with the problem of “power cycling”. I have also downloaded the firmware update from the official site of Samsung and also installed it but that does not solve the problem.

Now I do not understand that how to resolve this issue since the firmware update was also not able to solve the problem.

Well, if the firmware update is not able to solve the problem of “power cycling” then why don’t you call customer support for the solution of your problem. Samsung is having a very good reputation in the market I am sure they will provide you a solution for your problem. You do not need to worry about it because you LCD TV is under warranty period, you will get it replaced by them.

I am also facing the similar problem with the same TV but now the problem of cycling on and off has frustrated me. I know that they have the customer support but I have to wait for that or to get it replaced. After paying amount, getting this quality of product is not good. I was also planning to buy a Blu-Ray player but now I have changed my idea of buying it from Samsung.

Firmware cannot do anything for correcting the physical problem that is with the hardware. This is happening because the capacitor do not pop up since you do not have the latest firmware update.
    They are doing this because of too much heat or the energy running across the board.
    Changing the firmware is similar to the solution of changing the oil of your car when there is no transmission.

Amazingly, I do not how my SAMSUNG Plasma TV HPT4254 Model has stop working just after the warranty period is over. Now I recognize why the store who sold me this junk is forcing me to extend the warranty period as they know that this is junk and it will stop working after the warranty period is over. I called the Samsung for this issue they replied that they can not do anything since the warranty period is over and if I want to get it repaired then I have to pay a lot of money.

If you are customer of U.S then you will get a better customer support and the warranty period is also extended to fourteen months compared to the warranty of 12 months. If you are facing the problem then the best solution is to log on the Samsung website and register there and mention the problem there you will definitely get the solution for you problem