Thread: Samsung LN52B750 Image Trailing/Ghosting Issue

Samsung LN52B750 Image Trailing/Ghosting Issue

On the bases of positive reviews that are available on internet for Samsung LN52B750, I have bought the TV two month back. I was impressed with the IQ and the black level for LCD.
    But not it is showing some trailing on the moving images and this happens only with the black moving objects if there is a light back ground. This effect is a minor one but it can be noticed easily. Any body else have faced this similar problem of Image Trailing/Ghosting in Samsung LN52B750

Re: Samsung LN52B750 Image Trailing/Ghosting Issue

What do you need from my side or to be precise what contribution do you need.

I am not saying that this can not happen or you can not face the problem of image trailing on your LCD. But you have said that you are really impressed with the picture quality of your LCD TV and you are also saying that this is minor issue then where is the problem.

The problem of trailing movement may be because of the AutoMotion Plus processing is set to high, or may be a compression with the broadcast or it can be result is the result of both. There are many reasons but what you need exactly.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

According to me if the T-con board is broken of your LCD then you have seen any other symptoms not the one which you are getting. Some thing like screen images completely washed over each other or the multi colored lines .
    I do not think that your TV is damaged but it is showing imperfections of trailing. I do not have the clear idea where is the weak link. It will better if you call the customer support for this problem may they can give you better solution for this problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am also facing the similar problem of trailing images and I have also tried to call the customer support since my LCD TV is under warranty. The reply which I have got from them was not good they said that I am facing this problem because my T-con board is broken and they will replace it in nearly about in ten days. The next thing I asked them after replacing the T-con board the problem will not increase they said that no the problem will not increase but it will be solved or it will remain the same. I am not satisfied with their reply.

By the way how this T-con board works?

If any how you are planning to buy the T-con board and want to replace it by yourself then better you take care to get the right T-con board. I am saying this because you trying it for the better solution but you get the worst result for that. This component is not too much complicated it only have few connection. According to me you must know the statics of this board.

Recently I have bought Samsung LN52B750 TV and I am noticing mild trailing of images that is only for the black image against the light background in some sections of the film. Mostly this happens when I watch the hockey match so I tried to an experiment I created an movie using animated software. In that image I tried to move a black circle against different background color. Amazing the trailing of images is occurring only with the light color of background.
    Anybody knows what is the reason for this problem.

I have not tried the experiment which you have done but according to me you should not worry about it. Since it is known as the characteristics of the S-PVA-LCD-panel Samsung.
    In fact in my Sony X4500 I can also see that whenever for example a black bird is shown flying against a very bright background.
    According to me it is just a deficiency, not a defect.