Thread: Toshiba A215-S4697 freezes up and blue screen

Toshiba A215-S4697 freezes up and blue screen

Hi all,

I have a Toshiba A215-S4697 Laptop machine. Recently waht i found that when i open more than 4-5 windows or program its freezes up and got blue screen. Also when i open my laptop its very slow and it takes 2-3 mins to open a proram. I am not use any heavy programs, i only used MS office and notepad with internet explorer on it. Please suggest what can we do. Thanks in advance. I am using windows 7 on it.

You need to do following steps:
    (1) Repair using the Windows installation CD to install;
    (2) If can enter safe mode, you can "Start -> Run": sfc / scannow
    (3) You can also be used to extract a file to resolve the problem, enter "Recovery Console", copy or expand use of the command to copy from a CD or extract the damaged file. However, the blue usually. Driver files and that is why expand command are used in some, such as: Blue Screen of tips tdi.sys file because driver file is usually in the i386 \ driver compress the bag, so use:
    expand% CDROM: \ i386 \ driver.cab \ f: tdi.sys c: \ winnt \ system \ drivers. (xp to expand% CDROM: \ i386 \ driver.cab \ f: tdi.sys c: \ windowns \ system \ drivers).

Windows XP Blue Screen message is more, can not be fully explained in an article, but their causes are often concentrated in non-compatible hardware and drivers, software problems, virus, so first of all to provide you some general solution, the blue-screen error when encountered, should be ruled out in control of these programs. you need to restart Sometimes just a temporary fault or driver, after reboot they will be rehabilitated. It checks for new hardware is plugged in firmly, this is the question many people often overlook the many inexplicable failure. If confirmed there is no problem to unplug and then try another slot, and install the latest drivers. At the same time Microsoft's Web site should also control the hardware check hardware compatibility class whether to make the system compatible with system.

If you just install a new hardware drivers, or install a certain software, but it added in the corresponding system service projects such as antivirus software, CPU cooling software, firewall software, etc. appear in the reboot or a blue screen failure, please go to safe mode to uninstall or disable them. All the best.

Other viruses such as Blaster and Sasser can sometimes cause Windows Blue Screen of Death, thus killing the virus is essential. Meanwhile, some trojan spyware will cause a blue screen, so the best tools to scan with the correlation. you need to check with latest update antivirus on your system. All the best.

Check the BIOS and hardware compatibility. For the newly installed computer problems are often blue, should check and update BIOS to the latest version, which also shut down memory-related item, such as: cache and mapping. In addition, should the control of Microsoft's hardware compatibility list, check your hardware. There is if motherboard BIOS can not support large-capacity hard disk can lead to blue screen, need to be upgraded. All the best.

The E in the densely packed into blue screen text written down, and then to other computers in the Internet, into the blue screen code support site: Computer Blue Screen code query network in Microsoft. Enter wish fulfilled: 0x0000008e, under normal circumstances, would find the reasons for blue screen computer. In addition, Baidu, Google and other search engines use the blue screen stop code or the back of the note text as a keyword search, often there will be a windfall. All the best.