Thread: Horizontal Lines During Warm-Up of Samsung LN40A630M1F

Horizontal Lines During Warm-Up of Samsung LN40A630M1F

As i am using the Samsung LN40A630M1F my query is also related to the same. I am getting the Horizontal Lines During Warm-Up of Samsung LN40A630M1F These 3 lines appears at the start of the TV and does not go for the 20 min and after that there is no lines. But same happen again when i turn off and turn it on again. Thank you.

Re: Horizontal Lines During Warm-Up of Samsung LN40A630M1F

This is seems to be very common issue in the LCD monitor now days and the problem is recognized as the Capacitor issue on the board which is might got corrupted or having some issue. So it is better that you should check the board for this issue that you are going through and also let us know about the issue been resolved or not.

This can be also possible that there might be some issue in the Power Supply which is getting enough power to heat up the Samsung LN40A630M1F and that is why it is taking almost 20 minutes to warm up the lamp. So it is better to check for the power supply setting and the work around with this issue. Thanks

Hey there i am exactly having the same issue that you are going through and let me tell you that i have gone through the internet and found most of the people are going through the same issue and the cause of the issue was Capacitor which is not warming up. So i had opened the panel myself and shoulded a new Capacitor on it and the issue got resolve. So asking you to do the same.

If it is the capacitor issue then i am ready to replace the capacitor buy as i am not having enough knowledge about same so i am worried. So if any one can help me with the proper method to replace the capacitor then it will be easier for me to perform the same and get rid of the issue which i am going through with the same.

As you are not aware of the replacing of the capacitor then i will not advise you to work around with the cabinet opening and all because the unexperience can damage more in the system. So do not try. And one more thing it is better to call up the Samsung about this issue and they will fix the issue with the proper solution.

Quote Originally Posted by David23 View Post
    As you are not aware of the replacing of the capacitor then i will not advise you to work around with the cabinet opening and all because the unexperience can damage more in the system. So do not try. And one more thing it is better to call up the Samsung about this issue and they will fix the issue with the proper solution.
    I think that this is best advise to contact through the Samsung which migh resolve my issue with the available solution which I am going through. So I will go through the same and if any thing that I found will in this thread only. Thanks for all your help