Thread: 5770 and PSU

5770 and PSU

Hello,

I will plan to buy the DL 5770 for my machine. But i have no idea how much watt i need to run this graphic card and with all the components. Somebody said that my PSU should not exceed 250W. I have already PSU probably that around 200W. Any idea. Please suggest.

Re: 5770 and PSU

The original computer as usual, system stability, fault after changing graphics. If there is no graphics hardware failure, the problem should be out on their drivers. I heard lots of RADEON8500 driver bug early, so look for the latest catalyst 3.0, the version certified by WQHL, stability should be guaranteed. After installing new drivers the game speed has improved significantly, the problem may soon be repeated. Taking into account RADEON8500 released later, Windows vista limited capacity to support switching to Windows 7. Check and reply.

5770 and PSU

When taking into account the external security device, USB organizations provided input for each USB interface, only 500 mA maximum current, and when the external USB device to run beyond the required 500 mA of current, the system will automatically turn off equipment used by the USB interface to prevent damage to motherboard components. For your situation, the proposed purchase of a USB hub comes with external power supply, so you can by a USB hub to provide cooling power base to break through USB interface, 500 mA current limit. In addition, when the USB interface to accumulate too much dust or the use of relatively humid environment, will lead to short-circuit USB interfaces, it will also prompt the failure occurs.

5770 and PSU

First, make sure your USB drivers installed correctly, the confirmation. USB-IF USB port provides power requirement is 5V/500mA, but many more than the standard peripheral power requirements. In particular, external hard disk box, use this situation can easily occur. The fundamental reason is probably too high energy consumption of the hard disk, or hard disk box design is unreasonable, or hard disk box chip using a high energy consumption. Also possible that you use the USB extension cable, or multiple USB devices simultaneously, resulting in lack of USB-powered.

5770 and PSU

You can follow the steps.
    1. Right-click on My Computer
    2. see the management, the point management
    3. Point to open Device Manager, and then point "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
    4. Double-click the following three, three must try
    5. Double click a box will appear later, you'll have the power management, choose to allow computer to turn off this device to conserve power

5770 and PSU

The Radeon HD 4870 is built on ATI’s 55nm RV770, decent 956 million transistors on a 260 square millimeter die. It boasts 800 ALUs (shader processors), 40 texture units, a 256-bit memory line armed with GDDR5 memory (cranking out 115.2 GB/s), and a depth/stencil rate of 64 pixels per clock. You can check with this. May be it should solve your issue. All the best.

5770 and PSU

If your computer's case has clean covers over its fans, unplug the PC and use a Shop-Vac to dirt free them. You can also utilize the Vac, assist by a can of compressed air, to suck all the dust out of the within of the case. Utilize the air to blast the dust free, and grip the nozzle of the Vac close to the tip of the air can's blaster. Be wary not to find the Vac nozzle too close to the PC's internals, as you force accidentally suck up a jumper or, if the Vac isn't ashore, cause a set free of static and blow a chip. All the best.