Thread: hdmi picture problem

hdmi picture problem

There is the HDMI issue which i am facing with the Samsung 40'' LE40R87BD television of mine. I have connected this television to the cable TV box using the HDMI cable but i am not getting anything on the screen of the television. only the black and white screen comes on. But it works properly with the scart lead cable. What should i do to fix this issue?

Re: hdmi picture problem

I think you have not connected the cable box you are having properly with the Samsung 40'' LE40R87BD television of yours using the HDMI cable. That is why you are not getting any pictures on the television screen through the Cable TV Box. So reconnect the Cable TV box with the television properly. After that the issue will be resolved.

There can be issue with the HDMI cable which you are using for connecting the Cable TV Box and the 40'' Samsung LE40R87BD LCD television. First of all make sure that the HDMI cable is working properly. Try connecting the Television to the DVD player using this HDMI cable. If the display does not comes then the cable is faulty. So, you will have to get the new HDMI cable.

There can be the issue with the Cable TV box setting output through the HDMI cable. May be you have set the output mode to some other thing rather than setting it to the HDMI cable or something like that. If you dont know much about that, refer the user manual of the Cable TV Box and configure it properly for getting the video output through the HDMI cable.

Most of the time this kind of the issue comes when you switch from the normal channels to the HDMI channels on the Cable TV Box. If same is the case with you then i think there is some problem with the cable Box of yours. So it will be better to contact the service provider regarding this HDMI picture issue with your Samsung LE40R87BD LCD television.