Thread: Samsung: LN46B650 is stuck in Store Demo mode

Samsung: LN46B650 is stuck in Store Demo mode

Hello everyone,
    I have recently purchased the Samsung LN46B650 and it got stuck in the Store Demo mode. I have tried to do many things but I was not successful in fixing that. How about I come to some orientation to acquire a 46" LCD I've seen there are some, but not entirely convinced I have some technical questions which I hope and I can help solve and thus be able to make a better decision When buying the screen;
    Flow Automotion is important, what is best and why?
    I hope your help and I can resolve my doubts in order to acquire the best screen and, while that in three or four years will come out even better at 1 year, and that the decisions change the future by a higher, I enjoy High Definition now and enjoy the movies that I love.

Re: Samsung: LN46B650 is stuck in Store Demo mode

An "Automotion Flow" has different names depending on the brand of televisions. Its use in television sets or 240 hz 120 hz is that images are more stable, particularly the scenes with fast camera movements. The image does not appear to "jump" or "vibrate" (or at least not as much) as is common in most TV sets of 60 hz. And this is because the picture response is more rapid in these TVs. Although the difference is not usually abysmal. Even at 240 hz HDTV's is that effect because in many cases is part of the film.

I would like to suggest you to check your User Manual. I am sure that there should be some note about the Store Demo mode. Also try to check the manual controls on the TV itself. Hope that by doing some changes in manual controls will lead you to get out of Store Demo mode. Otherwise you will have to contact the dealer.

All lasTV include functions similar, but each manufacturer will put the name you want, and while some are stronger in one aspect, are weak in one and vice versa with other manufacturers, that is while one says you have a 50,000:1 contrast, the refresh is 5, 7 or more milliseconds, while others may have a difference of 30,000 and have a 2 millisecond refresh or may not have the 120Hz, or not bring it the "natural motion" or "true cinema 1080-1024", etc.

To use "Automotion Flow", you'll need an HDMI cable with a rate of 10.2 Gbps (120 Hz) or 14 Gbps (up to 240 Hz) for without such breaks, or at least to minimize them. You need to say as well as peers throw you a dive with all models that meet the range, because you must not only see the features, but the comments users post purchase. So you realize that cloud models have problems in the screen, dead pixels, warranty and service from the provider, extra features, problems with X or Y or movie player.

As for the "Automotion", "Natural Motion", "Flow Natural," or as I call each of the manufacturers ... This is a technology that already described in other commentates, I just want to add that this makes the image look more 3D, but it bears on an image processing which sometimes generates a halo around certain objects moving on a complicated background renderer, this also depends on the info to send the movie, so sometimes it is more noticeable than others to gaps do not like this function because it generates these halos or judders, preferring to disable them. Often this function also generates the objects that disappear, because teams can not properly process the image renderer try and get away embers, or spears or arrows invisible, etc.