Thread: LN-S4041D takes a long time to turn on

LN-S4041D takes a long time to turn on

Hello friends,

I recently bought Samsung LN-S4041D LCD television. I am getting amazing features with this Samsung Tv. But from five days I am getting some issues with this Tv, it takes min 2 min to start. I am not getting why this Tv require more time to turn on. I am totally frustrated because of this issue. If you posses any solution over this problem of this LN-S4041D LCD, then let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: LN-S4041D takes a long time to turn on

I think your television might have some problem, the causes day to turn it on. There also might be chances of have problem is power supply. So I think it's quite difficult to predict the exact cause behind this turn on delay. You need to check if the power cable of your Tv is properly plugged or not as this may may cause some serious issue.

I am also having Samsung LN-S4041D and getting same problem with it. I have tried many methods to resolve this turn on delay problem, but nothing was helpful. I also checked the power cable but it doesn't seems to be have any issue. I also referred the user manual, but nothing was mentioned about the turn on time delay. Does anyone one posse solution other than this?

I don't think that this 'turn on delay' issue can be easily solved. If you have tried all the solution that possible for your and still having identical problem. Then I recommend you to take help from the service center of your Samsung LN-S4041D LED Television. Try to replace this TV if it is under warranty period. Please try this solution.

Hi friend,

Please try solutions something below:
    • Refer the user manual to decrease the turn on time.
    • Check the power cable of your Tv.
    • Visit nearest service center of LN-S4041D.

According to me the power stabilizer of your LCD TV may be not working properly. Because of that it takes more time to turn on the the TV. So you need to get repair this power stabilizer with help of TV technician. You also need to check the power supply of your samsung tv. I hope this solution will definitely resolve your Tv issue.

It seems that you need to repair your TV to resolve this issue. Before that you need to check if there is any setting available in your TV menu. If yes then try to modify it's setting in the way to minimize the turn on time. Also make sure that the remote control of your samsung TV is working properly as this also cause for turn on delay.