Thread: LN46C630 start up sound

LN46C630 start up sound

I need your help to sort out my confusion related to my LCD Tv. I recently bought Samsung LN46C630 LCD Tv. Whenever I turn on or turn off this samsung tv, it plays some specific sound. But the thing is that I don't want this sound to play. I don't know how to disable this sound. If anyone posses solution to turn off this turn on/off sound, then please let me know that. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: LN46C630 start up sound

I don't think that it is possible to disable this start up sound of your LCD tv. This is the default sound and which can not be changed or removed. My Tv is also producing this sound, and I also tried many things to disable it without any success. So I think you should remove this fad of disabling the start up sound of your smasung tv.

I am also using Samsung LN46C630 which features 1080p picture quality that’s so lifelike, you have to see it to believe it. A 120,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio enhances the brilliant picture with vibrant whites and deep blacks. It virtually eliminates blur so nearly every scene is filled with clarity. But unfortunately I also don't know how to turn off the start up sound.

Yes, you can disable this samsung LN46C630 start up sound. This start up sound is mainly referred as 'Melody'. If you want to turn off the for that refer user manual page no.21 of your samsung Tv. On this page you will get all steps to turn off the start up sound. Please try out this solution which will definitely solve your confusion.

To remove this start up sound, for that you need to customize the sound setting of your television. First you need to open the main menu, and then choose sound menu from there. Then in the sound menu you will see the option named as 'Start up sound'. You need to turn off this option. Hopefully it will works for you.

You won't get PC like features in your television. In computer it is possible to change or remove the start up sound, but you don't get any option to turn off the start up sound. I don't know why do you have problem with start up sound. If don't want this start up sound then ultimate way it to replace your television.

Please try following solution to turn off start up sound:
    • Modify the sound setting of your tv.
    • Use user guide to know about the steps required for this.
    • Take help from service center.

- press the Menu button on your remote
    - scroll down and select Plug & Play
    - scroll down and select Melody
    - choose, off, low, medium or high.