Thread: BD-P1590 Will not start - stuck on "Load"

BD-P1590 Will not start - stuck on "Load"

Hello friends,
    When I come home after new year I found that my 5-month old BD-P1590 does not working. Before new year I able to watch all types of dvd on it. Now when I tried to load any dvd I get "load" message for long time and nothing happened. I don't know why BD-P1590 Will not start and stuck on "Load". Please help me to fix this problem.
    Thank you.

Re: BD-P1590 Will not start - stuck on "Load"

Have you tried to hold down the FF button? If not, then you have to tried this. Do this without any cd or dvd into the machine.
    First remove any inserted cd from the drive.
    Now try to held down the FF button until something happened.
    I hope this will help you.

I also had the same problem and I use following steps to fix this problem. I think you also use this steps to get rid out of this problem.
    1.First turn off your machine.
    2.Now unplug it from the power.
    3.Now after sometimes again re-plug it.
    4.Now restart your machine.
    Now you will not get any problem.

I have get my BD-1590 on the xmas. It don't have any problem until last 2-3 weeks. In earlier I able to watch any type of cd or dvd from my samsung BD-P1590. Now it start freezing when I insert any cd or dvd into it. The machine says just close it. Then remote also not working, It only used to turned off the machine.

I also have the same problem. I tried various method like unplugging and plugging it back, hold down the power button, power on, but nothing happened. Then I tried to load dvd and it loads with no problem. Then I tried to load blu-ray disk and they also working fine. I hope it stays working.
    Hope this works for you.

From your information your old firmware is get outdated or get corrupted and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this you have to upgrade your machine to get rid out of this problem. Just go to official site of the samsung and look out for new update. If update is available, then download install it in your machine.

I also had the same problem, then I use following steps to fix this problem. I think you also use these steps to fix this problem. You have to reset your machine to fix this problem.
    First turn off your machine -> Now try to held down the FF button -> hold down this button until you see something -> now your machine will reset to it's default setting.
    I hope this will help you.