Thread: Samsung LCD Menu Option Missing

Samsung LCD Menu Option Missing

I recently bought Samsung LE40B750 LCD television. The picture clarity of this LCD television is awesome. I didn't get any menu option to customize the settings for the 'Motion Plus'. I think this option is missing from my LCD Tv. But this menu is mentioned in the user guide. I don't know how to resolve this missing menu issue of my Samsung LE40B750 LCD tv. Please don't hesitate to let me know your suggestions over it.

Re: Samsung LCD Menu Option Missing

Your problem is very strange, I haven't heard about this type of menu missing issue. I think the menu option that you want to find in your Samsung LE40B750 LCD television is might be not supported in it. And that's why you didn't see this option is menu. I also suggest you to read user manual of your Samsung LCD tv, to confirm if your LCD Tv model posses this menu or not. Please try out this solution.

It seems that your Samsung LE40B750 LCD might have some serious problem. And I don't think that this menu option can be easily solved. So it's better to visit the neares service center of Samsung LE40B750, then will definitely solve all issues related to your LCD television. Id this also doesn't possible for you, then I don't any solution other than this.

I am also one of you and getting same issue with my LCD television. There are many features which are mentioned in the user manual, they are not actually working. I have tried many thing to get back this missing menu, but nothing was helpful. When I contacted to the service center, then told your LCD model doesn't support this functionality. I am not getting how to resolve this issue.

Have gone through following solutions?
    • Refer the user manual of your TV.
    • Make sure that your TV model supports the missing functions.
    • Take help from service center of your samsung Tv.

There might be happened that your samsung LCD tv doesn't support the features that you want to access though menu. I think you need to visit the official website of your LCD television in the way to check which features are supported in it. I also suggest you to contact the vendor of your Samsung LE40B750 LCD television. They will definitely give you the proper solution over it.