Thread: HP 2159M HDMI Issues

HP 2159M HDMI Issues

Hello, I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit version. I have a HP 2159M monitor. The problem is with the HDMI. I want to connect to the same using HDMI. The issue is that it do not fit to the screen completely. I have no idea why is this happening? Please help me out for the thing. I hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: HP 2159M HDMI Issues

The problem that you are facing may possibly with the drivers that is been installed to the system. It could be that the application is not able to work out well for you and hence you need to check out for the issue and then get another copy of the installer. This may help you out to get the things to work out well for you and then issue could then be sorted well.

Get the application to be reinstalled to the system. This may also make the driver to respond well. You need to perform the steps by opening the control panel option and then to the ad/remove program option. Now select the desired application or the driver that you have. As it is been done you need to click on remove button and then restart the system. So get to the conclusion and then look out for the issue.

You need to check out for he upgraded drivers that may then help you to get the issue sorted. This can be done by downloading the drivers from the official site of HP. So get the latest upgrades from here you may then be able to work out for the thing. It would be very much essential to sort the issue then. So do check out.

Another way through which you can sort the problem is by installing the driver under the compatibility mode. So do look out for the same by installing it by right clicking on the installer.exe file and then you need to install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. This may then help you to get the issue to be sorted out well. Hope you may then be able to get a better solution.