Thread: Hp w1907 flashes on then stays off

Hp w1907 flashes on then stays off

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system.I have Hp w1907 monitor. The problem is that the screen flashes and then stays at the point where it was. It gives the issue when it receives a new signal. So please help me out that may then work out for the thing. So in order to get the issue to be sorted please help me out. Thank you.

Re: Hp w1907 flashes on then stays off

Troubleshoot the monitor that may help you to get the issue to be sorted. So this may help your monitor to get the issue to be sorted. Do work out for thing that may help you to get the thing work out well. There may be some issue with the monitor that has caused the issue. I hope this may help you out well. So do check out.

The problem is that may be that the driver for the same that is the video card been is that the application or the driver installed should be updated. It may be that the driver needs to be upgraded. So get the latest one that may help to get the issue to be sorted. Do work out for the same. IT may help you out well.

It could be that the application or the drivers is not able to work out for the same. You need to install the driver under compatible mode and that may help you to get the issue to be sorted. So do check out for the same. I hope this may then help you to get the things work out well for you. Right click on the installer.exe file and install it under compatible mode.

Perform a clean bot service that may help to get the issue t be sorted out well. All you need to do is to disable the service that is been activated. Open the start menu and then type msconfig in the search box option and then hit enter. Now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service. Disable the service. I hope this may help you out.