Thread: HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable

HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable

Hello everyone, I am not pretty sure about the problem, but the HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable. Is this issue caused because of the cable or can it be caused because of the operating system. This is because I have done an upgradation to the Windows 7 operating system from Windows Vista.
    Kindly help me with the probable solutions to fix this issue.

Re: HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable

Hello there, the HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable problem is caused because of the cable, according to me. Try connecting the cable properly and check out if the issues are persisting or not. If the issues are still there, then try changing the cable and then connect it to the monitor. I hope that the problems must be eradicated after that.

Conflicts between the drivers and the operating system

I guess that there are conflicts between the drivers and the operating system because of which HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable. So, this is related to the operating system. If the proper and compatible drivers are not installed, that is with respect to the Windows 7 operating system, then the problems will be caused again and again. So, get the display driver and it will eradicate the situation.

Re: HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable

There is a need to call the computer engineer if the HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable. He will be able to get a close look to the problem and thus, know the actual cause of the problem. As the computer engineer knows the entire settings of the computer, he will be able to provide you with the correct solutions available. So, this will be better than you try doing the settings by yourself and messing up your system.

Conflicts in the system

There are many conflicts in the system, that is resulting for the HP 2509m monitor display flashes on and off using HDMI cable. This is not necessarily a problem of the cable. You will have to find out all the applications and programs in the system, that are compatible with the operating system and get rid of them. The hardware and software evaluation tool will help you in this situation.