Thread: W1907 monitor blackout

W1907 monitor blackout

I am having an HP w1907 monitor and I am using it from quite a long time, while my computer was running Windows Vista operating system. Now, after doing the upgradation to Windows 7, I have encountered a W1907 monitor blackout. This happened suddenly after 2 hours of upgradation. Everything was working fine till then. I am not able to get rid of this situation and hence, need some help from the people of this forums as soon as possible.

Re: W1907 monitor blackout

Hello there,
    Inorder to solve the W1907 monitor blackout problem, make sure that the monitor is getting the power supply properly. If the cord is loose, then such problems can occur. Tighten the cord and check out if the issue is solved or not. Also let me know about it, so that I can suggest you some other solution.
    Wish you all the best!!!!

Compatible display drivers

Since, you are using the Windows 7 operating system, it is required that you must run a tool called the hardware and software evaluation tool because it will help you to know about the components in the system that are compatible and incompatible with the operating system. According to me, the compatible display drivers are to be installed in the system. Your system is having incompatible drivers that is causing this particular situation.

No power to the monitor

Are you getting any message saying "No input signal" or "Input signal out of range". If yes, then the W1907 monitor blackout is being caused because there is no power to the monitor. As mentioned in one of the above posts, you will have to connect the wire of the monitor properly. This will help the current to flow to the monitor and thus, help the monitor to display again. I hope that this will fix the problem.

Re: W1907 monitor blackout

It will be better if you call your computer engineer to solve the W1907 monitor blackout issue. He will be able to look into the problem himself and thus, find the cause of the problem by himself. Thus, he will also be able to provide you with the correct solutions for the same. This is a good solution because the engineer knows all the settings of the monitor and hence, they ill know what is causing the issue.