Thread: HP 2159m Monitor does not wake from sleep

HP 2159m Monitor does not wake from sleep

I have the HP Desktop computer system with the HP 2159M Monitor. I am facing some problem with this HP monitor and the issue is regarding the sleep mode. When the system goes to sleep mode then it just could not come out of the sleep mode. So, the HP 2159M Monitor does not wake from sleep mode. What can be the possible reason for getting this issue.

Re: HP 2159m Monitor does not wake from sleep

I think this is not the problem of the HP 2159m Monitor of your desktop computer system, it is the issue related to the operating system installed in your computer system. First of all i want to know about the operating system which you are using in your desktop computer system. Some operating system has different technique to wake the monitor from the sleep mode. So, first provide us this required information.

To wake up the monitor from the sleep mode, you have to shake the mouse of the computer system. After that the display will come on the monitor screen. After that you will have to enter the password if you have set it. otherwise you will be shown the icon showing the current number of programs running on the system. Click the icon and you are ready to use the system again. So try this out.
    Best of luck.

I am also having the same kind of the problem with my desktop computer system having the Windows 7 operating system. The system does not comes out from the sleep mode even i shake the mouse or press any keys on the keyboard connected to the computer system. what is this issue about because in Windows XP or Windows Vista this problem was not there.

Hi CAILYN, In the beginning i was also having the sleep mode problem in my desktop computer system with the Windows 7 operating system. I tried many times by solving this issue by shaking the mouse and pressing the keyboard button, but not worked. Then i pressed the power button of the CPU and guess what, the system came out of the sleep mode.