Thread: Macbook Pro connected via HDMI to TV

Macbook Pro connected via HDMI to TV

Hi,
    I love to watch the films I have downloaded with limewire on my TV. I have a MacBook that I just bought. I also buy the cable to plug into my mac and the cable to plug into my TV. The cables are connected properly and got only the bottom screen of my computer that appears on my TV. I am launching a movie or open programs on my computer, the screen of my TV does not change always the Desktop background that appears on my mac but nothing.

Re: Macbook Pro connected via HDMI to TV

For this check your mini DVI to DVI Adapter. You will also need a VDI monitoring male or HDMI male cable for this. Connect everything and then go to System Preferences > monitor to gather the window. The name appears just behind your TV. Then on your TV monitor, there is a check box show the menu bar on the toolbar menu, click, and then wrote up his enable video mirroring.

I think that your TV with a dvi out to hdmi does seems to be working. I will recommend you to replace the cable or check out the connection settings. In addition to the HDMI cable I add sound to a cable jack male / male RCA. Usually it woks by going in System Preferences > Displays > and if you have the button Compile windows. Then your desktop screen will on the Tv.

To connect his computer to his TV the following requirement are a cable or DVI to Video to S-Video. Then you will have to connect Mini-DVI to Video or to S-Video for MacBooks, but the sound you need a cable mini-jack hat you plug on TV. Here you can see a red white and you need a cable mini-jack + a, Apple Mini-Jack to Audio L & R + cable. Audio L & R is that you plug on the TV.

I have a MacBook (Mac OSX 10.5.4). I also looking for a cable that could connect my mac to a TV that has the former, with the S-video. So I went on the apple store, I came across a lot of cables, adapters, etc. The adapters are mini-DVI to Video I find full but then it is either for the powerbook g4, imac intel core or the still macbook pro or macbook air.

I have a Macbook Intel, my apple mini dvi cable / video, cable s-video and the Jack / RCA. The screen on my Mac appears on my tv, but I happen to have that black and white. For the solution which I got is go into System Preferences and then > Monitors > after that go to the Layout tab > then you slide the bar. And done, you must get the proper connection for this.