NVIDIA driver freezes

Hello,
    This is my configuration

Code:
    P4 - 3.2GHz 
    motherboard asus v-p5rd1 xpress200 integrated with radeon 64mb 
    400w PSU 
    1024Ram
    My problem is that 2 weeks ago I bought a Geforce 7300GS 256mb graphics card to connect my pc on my main screen 82cm LCD with HD cable
    since I installed the nvidia drivers my pc to freeze irregularly I uninstalled and unplugged the cg integrated set my bios date, a date so nvidia drivers, in short, and it keeps many manip has screwed up, I am in a game or not. Do you have nay solution for this, I am the interested one. Thanks in advance.

Re: NVIDIA driver freezes

Hello,
    I have a similar kind of a problem with nvidia card, it 'a green power or sth like that, I had a brand new DMP 300w and I had doubts that it can be continued I bought a more powerful at the same time as my graphics card. I also surprised my DMP tested my config with Benk 3d mark or something like like that for 48 and AC has not crashed, then with OCCT and it freezes my system at the CPU when it is to 99.4%.

Hello,
    I thought it was a Green Power Fotron saw what you'd say (in which case the problem would not come to the power supply), but since it is an alim, the problem is probably from there. You try a px + powerful PSU or equal, you'll set. Otherwise you test with another CG. It is early on that you had this kind of problem.

Hello,
    There are incompatibles with ATI and Nvidia. The power supply is not an issue for me see your GC. Uninstall everything ATI and Nvidia, then you put in 1st Nvidia and ATI drivers without installing those of your GC. I think this is what is the problem with you. See for some compatible drivers and the problem will be solved.

Hello,
    I turned everything in the hardware profile of the system and add / remove. I went into my bios to disable ATI that started first in xp and once I close the tab that displays new hardware and starts the cd just by installing nvidia drivers and it's the same with or without the ATI actually. That the worst part is not to want me to repeat or not the objections I change the PSU, if I take a Q-Tec Big Fan Low Noise Power Supply - 400 Watt AC should solve part of the prob right? by cons I also plan to change cg, I saw several but not really know choose. Any more suggestion are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    There are few of them
    The PowerColor X800XL
    X800 GTO 12 pipe less than perf X800XL
    X800 GTO IceQ 2: Same as above but with HIS brand a system better cooling
    X800 GT: 8 pipelines less than perf X800 GT a XL
    X800 XT just a perf Plue X800 XL (but not much)
    X800 XL: 16 pipelines, equivalent to a 6800 GT Nvidia.