Thread: HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems

HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems

I have recently changed from Nvidia to ATI. The former was of 512 MB and the latter is of 1 GB. Actually, after doing this switch, I am facing a weird issue that there is a HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems. I am not able to understand why this is happening. There are issues like monitor going off while games are being played. Kindly help me with the solutions available.

Re: HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems

The HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems are being encountered in your system because there is a possibility that Nvidia was not removed from the system completely. You will have to get rid of all the traces of the same to get rid of this issue. I suggest you to install Speed Up My PC in your system. This is because there is an option that will force to eradicate the applications or programs to be removed from the system.

A driver issue

According to me, the HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems seems to be a driver issue. You must have installed the drivers that are incompatible with the operating system that you are using. So, you will have to make sure that proper drivers are installed or not. I am sure that after doing the same, your problems will be solved. Just reply if the issues are solved or not.

Re: HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems

Hello there, you should have mentioned the operating system that you are using. Actually, I think that there are some conflicts in the system that is resulting for the HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems. Also, make sure that you remove all the unwanted applications and programs from your system. I hope that your problem will be solved after that.

Motherboard has to be fixed

Inorder to solve the HD 5770 boot up delay and other problems, motherboard has to be fixed. Also, update the BIOS, if necessary. Even if the problems continue to occur, then it will be better if you call your computer engineer because they will be knowing what the main cause of the problem is and thus, help you with the perfect solutions. Their solution can be relied upon.