Thread: NVIDA Control Panel Program Settings won't save

NVIDA Control Panel Program Settings won't save

Since some i am a hard core game player and hence i need to change the settings of the graphic cards more often. When i tried using the nVidia control panel in order to force some settings to play certain games. when i clicked the program settings tab within the Manage 3D Settings. But even after changing the Nvidia settings from the control panel i can't save the setting. please help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: NVIDA Control Panel Program Settings won't save

Here you are not able to save the settings because some of the settings are changed in such a way that the Nvidia control panel is not saving even a single settings for you and hence i would advice you to first of all restore all the settings to default. After this has been done you can change andsave all your settings.

I had he similar issue before with my system too. So i did a lot of research and after researching and googling a lot i finally found a solution which is very much simpler. I simply have forgotten to update the bios since when i updated the same with my system it really worked for e and hence i would suggest you to do the same. hope this works.

all the items which are present in the control panel can be customized from View menu by selecting 'Define Custom View'. In this you can select whether all details can be shown or hidden in each of the category. So i would recommend you not to change the options so that all the options can be adjusted.

NVIDIA’s Control Panel has contained a wealth of settings and adjustments for NVIDIA GPUs and MCPs. In similar fashion, the NVIDIA Control Panel now applies the same depth of control to the rest of the core components within the system. Without ever leaving Windows or entering the BIOS users can optimize and adjust nearly every system component to minimize noise, increase stability, and maximize performance.