Thread: SPDIF to GTX 260

SPDIF to GTX 260

I have tried to put the sound all the way through a DVI-HDMI converter I have associated the input of the GTX 260 to the pins on the motherboard. (I have a Xonar D2X that has no SPDIF output on the inside) The system turns on and it’s detected it and reinstalled the realtek drivers for the SPDIF output simply, merely difficulty is that I still get no sound all the way through the HDMI cable when its attach to the TV. I have tried changing frequent signal/color settings in the nvidia control panel the TV is a Philips 720p/180i, 48" I imagine, am not certain. Have even been in the sound alternatives and be able to my the little green bars moving that point toward sound is being played, be able to test the speakers and the whole thing and these bars shift so I know it’s the entire plugged in properly, I have always went all the way through the entire the frequencies and several additional setting in both panels. I have tried using the supplied nvidia DVI-HDMI adapter and a dissimilar one that had the full set of pins.

Re: SPDIF to GTX 260

Did you verify or ensure in the control panel of the onboard sound card to facilitate spdif out. In addition try altering your "playback" apparatus to the onboard card. You might necessitate doing that. I thought the Xonar did encompass a SPDIF connector. Which motherboard. I unspecified mine had an SPDIF out and hooked it up, but afterward realized it was SPDIF "in". According to Foxconn it has an SPDIF out in the Windows Volume organize it demonstrate SPDIF but it’s greyed out, similar to it would not let you utilize the slider.

Yes you might tried the entire that, when you plug the wire in to the board the system selected it up and set it as defaulting mechanically, you have even been in the realtek settings to create certain the whole thing was ok, and it the entire seems to be setup properly and you be able to observe the bars going when audio is playing. The Xonar has together in and out spdif together optical and coaxial but there not internal, it has two aux and a CD port on its side and that its. The Xonar D2X is the single that you have.

The possible that the cable is associated inappropriately. Merely the GPU side is "keyed". You have to twice verify to create certain your ground and signal are associated to the appropriate pins. In addition what audio apparatus are you concerning to (receiver or TV). You are using the HDMI Adapter to go immediately to you TV, Do you necessitate to pass it all the way through a receiver. You thought your system would procedure the audio and pass it all the way through HDMI with the Audio.

I am not certain, but there is absolutely something in the nvidia driver that facilitates the HDMI audio stream. I posted regarding it at the same time as back. In your circumstances I was trying to utilize the HDMI out for video and the mobo's analogue mini stereo out for audio (input to the similar TV). With the older drivers I was capable to do so, but when I upgraded to 17x.xx the audio blocked functioning. The audio was still being output all the way through the mobo, but I suppose the nvidia drivers had facilitated everlasting digital streaming regardless of what audio output type preferred in the realtek or additional sound driver.

You have to imagine it’s a windows problem. You have to bring up to date your HPTC to Vista and at present it demonstrate that its passing audio to the SPDIF presently cannot hear anything (you be able to play an mp3 and you observe the mixer bar react presently no sound coming from it. They still have not established if you hooked up the SPDIF cable correctly. According to your manual the two pins contiguous to the memory socket side of the board are supposed to be associated.