Thread: Support for AVIVO video decoder on 5770

Support for AVIVO video decoder on 5770

I traded my previous 4850 for a 5770 with my dad. On his system I downloaded and installed AVIVO GPU video decoder and it worked extremely well but I cannot seem to be capable to do it on my computer. The ATI official download site says its HD 2000, 3000 and 4000 sequence merely. Can anyone give me the information or help me in the related problem.

Re: Support for AVIVO video decoder on 5770

You are having problem with the AVIVO video converter on your innovative 5850's in win7 64. Are avi files sustained and maintained for input. For the reason that each time you try to convert an avi file CCC immediately crashes saying it have encountered a trouble and must close up. You do not actually have several additional formats to test on your computer but you are having presently approximately 30 movies in avi format.

Not the entire .avi files are equivalent. You have troubles, for illustration, trying to convert .avi files that were made using FRAPS. The FRAPs uses a number of oddball codec to generate the files and AVIVO converter might not do no matter which with them. In organize for AVIVO to run with scrupulous .avi files; you necessitate having the accurate codecs installed. Try installing the most recent DIvX and in addition verify out the K-Lite Codec installer. You can search it from the Google very easily and fast.

Well I installed together divx and k-light codec pack and was capable to convert a number of avi's at the same time as additional still create CCC crash. They were not made with FRAPS but together I have no inspiration how you were completed, presently an entire bunch of movies from a friend the entire in avi format. In addition I noticed in GPU-Z that there was no GPU load but the CPU was getting worked hard in task manager. Is not the point of AVIVO Video Converter to utilize GPU accelerated video transcoding.

AVI is a container, not an arrangement (so for illustration, avi be able to grasp a divx video, or an additional codec, have mp3 audio, or uncompressed, etc) what’s the informant of these videos. It might be possible you be able to run them all the way through g-spot to figure out why AVIVO converter does not similar to them in conclusion, why you necessitate gpu encoding. (that is, are your CPU encodes going actually leisurely. You have to try AVIVO converter, & ray adams in addition made one utilizing ati stream, but they are lacking in plenty of alternative that you necessitate, so you are stuck with using something similar to media coder to create x264 encoded videos).

It’s presently together your friend and you required to try it out subsequent to investigation how quick it's meant to be measure up to CPU. You sold him your previous 4870's and you might done a lot of DVD burning etc and being an x-nvidia user he had heard enormous things regarding the speed of ATi GPU accelerated encoding, on the other hand you are together having problem with AVIVO. The whole thing from not recognizing confident formats to merely crashing when trying to convert a format that it does recognize and then there is the superiority of videos you essentially managed to convert, but one thing at a time.