Thread: Nvidia Gforce 9400GT is not supported

Nvidia Gforce 9400GT is not supported

Hello, I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have a Nvidia Ge-force card installed to the system. The problem is that it is not getting supported. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted.

Re: Nvidia Gforce 9400GT is not supported

The problem is that the drivers that is been installed to the system is not able to work well. It may be that there is some issue with the drivers installer. So in order to make the issue to be sorted it is essential that you check out for the thing. Try to get a good copy of the application and then install it to the system. Do check out.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted out. Reinstalling the application can be done by click on on the control panel option and then to the add/remove program option. Now select the desired application that needs to work out. You may then be able to perform the the same by clicking on remove button. Restart the system.

It may be that the driver is not been installed or able cope well with the operating system that you have. So in order to make the issue to be sorted it is essential that you install the driver under compatibility mode. This may then allow the application and the device to respond to the system. Do check out. I hope this will help.

You can also process the thing by updating the drivers that is been needed. Do look out for the thing. I hope this will help you out. So in order to sort the issue all you need to do is to install the application under safe mode option. Then try to check out for the same. This will help you out to support the thing. Try to perform the same.