Thread: GTX 260 on Corsair VX450

GTX 260 on Corsair VX450

Hello everyone,
    Here, I would like to upgrade my PC for the game. but I do not know much about the hardware parts of computer. I thought a "260 GTX" which looks a very well also discuss recent games. Also I want to know about the power of the minimum power supply needed to run an E7300 and a GTX 260? for those who have a similar configuration. But mainly I want to know about the GTX 260 on Corsair VX450. Hoping that someone will help me.

Re: GTX 260 on Corsair VX450

This problem sounds like ...
    Do not know if that's how I happened to me, I opened another post, some time ago that with the 8800GT and the 9800GTX, which always happens when you update the drivers in Windows Vista I have the black screen on reboot. We get to see who starts the session but then the monitor stays in standby mode. Tired of not finding information and that nobody knew anything, I decided to try to, after updating the driver and reboot, first of all put a Nvidia 6500 I have. I boot the system and detects the new graphics and new drivers and then turn off the PC and click the graph and then ready to throw miles. That if, as you may understand, there used to install many drivers, because it was a pain.

It is recommended Corsair sources, such as the VX450 but almost half the price is the Gigabyte superb 460. The card is not very successful, having had I went on a GTX285 because the games run often poorly 2 GPUs, it makes a lot of noise. I would like to suggest you to go for GTX260. Oh I forgot to refresh my signature: I passed thanks to a new 3.2GHz Cooleur Master V10 that makes me sweat and puts it on the DS4 (because of the radiator chipset motherboard). I will revert to 2.8ghz by installing the GTX and gradually increase to see if it holds.

The series of electric power Corsair VX displays the power management with the best industry performance and ultra-quiet design ideal for most users. This unique combination of performance and profits up series of power supplies Corsair VX in a class by itself. Conforms to Corsair's legendary reputation in performance and quality, the new Corsair VX family of power supplies offers mainstream users manage the most efficient energy market and an ultra-quiet design. Unlike most power supplies available on the market, the Corsair VX incorporates a single +12 V rail which provides continuous power under heavy loads. This conservative design ensures reliable operation with the most demanding system configurations for today and ensures compatibility with future platforms.

The unique combination of rock solid performance and incredible value puts the Corsair VX family of power supplies in a separate category. Ideal for home theater PCs and ENERGY STAR PCs, the VX line saves energy maximum and minimum noise generation thanks to double-circuit switching forward. The following are some advantages of it :
    • Low noise: fan 120mm thermally controlled double ball bearings and
    • Efficient: Designing high performance through supply Active PFC
    • Powerful and reliable: Delivers maximum continuous power
    • Fully compatible: Supports Intel / AMD, PCI Express and SATA
    • Outstanding Value: A solution unmatched price / performance

To start, here the consumption of the configuration when one varies the processor, either by changing the model or overclocking. Of course in addition to the CPU Prime95 causes a load on the memory or the chipset. If one wants to isolate the processor must pass through an ammeter, which measures the consumption of power supply motherboard processor whose performance varies between 80 and 90%. 45.3 watts is then measured for the GTX 260 over, against 158.4 watts for the GTX 260 overclocked.