Thread: Sapphire HD 5870 under preforming

Sapphire HD 5870 under preforming

Hi folks,
    I have recently purchased the Sapphire RADEON HD 5870. I have observed that the Sapphire HD 5870 is under preforming. Also I was not having much idea about the Sapphire HD 5870. So I am expecting some information about the Sapphire HD 5870. I have noticed that there were many problems with the HD 5870 and unfortunately I left the lucky owners of this graphics card has problems. Hoping some help from your side as early as possible.!!

Re: Sapphire HD 5870 under preforming

Eyefinity is a new AMD signed to extend the surface image of a game with all the screens connected to graphics cards from the machine. So when the new Core i7 850 are left with their performance / price unbeatable, and that ATI has released more new graphics cards and excellent support DirectX 11. DirectX 11 is especially for those who wish to do massive calculations, the games will draw that did little. Basically, the main novelty is to allow consistently to make your graphics computations previously reserved to the processor. Nvidia Tesla was there or the ATI and ATI Stream, DirectX 11 is intended to unite all to a developer does not code for its application only once and it works perfectly with all cards which support DirectX 11 that Either the manufacturer.

I just found that this graphics card and just excellent no complaints apart from its size that I think is great even if it's totally normal. It turns all the games in Ultra Hight without any problem watching a film in Full HD. Some Features of it are described as follows :
    • Technolgie ATI Stream,
    • Dual Slot Fan Cooler,
    • ATI Eyefinity Technology,
    • Avivo HD Technology,
    • ATI CrossFireX Technology,
    • ATI PowerPlay technology.

My time your choice looks good design is special just for you I hope it's not like the Vapor X or change the bios is tricky if you ever want to overclock. That is what replaces the reference model from ATI Sapphire, and for several months, the partners are required to carry the reference model of the GPU manufacturer (also valid for NVIDIA). Are not you image even during the post? Have you connected the extra power? How many watts is your source? Do you have connected the additional power to the graphics? If the answer is Yes then there might be some issues with the card otherwise there is not enough power supply.

Try the VGA in another PC, and if you can get another vga then it is in good operation and test on your PC, that to rule out faulty hardware, or any conflict between components. Before you try another mobo clean your RAM with an eraser and blow compressed air IC sockets so have solved many problems I hope you hang around unexpected run. An important fact is that whenever you hangs either in games or applications, a message saying "Display driver stopped working .... The driver AMD display driver stopped working and recovered successfully" appears. At this stage you would have to reinstall the drivers for it.

Compatible with DirectX 11, the Sapphire Radeon HD 5870 graphics card is a revolutionary offering outstanding performances in all the HD games. The Radeon HD 5870 integrates ATI Eyefinity to use up to 3 screens simultaneously to dive in the heart of the action. In addition, the Radeon HD5870 has a 40nm manufacturing to reduce energy consumption. Designed to take advantage of new features in Windows 7, the Radeon HD 5870 Sapphire Technology provides an extraordinary viewing experience.