Thread: MSI Afterburner On-Screen Display Problem

MSI Afterburner On-Screen Display Problem

Hello friends,
    I am facing little trouble with my motherboard because I no longer have a display by connecting the video card on the first port PCI-express the screen stays black and the pc does not boot over, I observed as the display leds stop working by cons on the 2 nd or 3 rd port that is not a worry I have the display but still no display on small screen led to the motherboard. I try all clear cmos update bios etc. I think that there is some problem with the MSI Afterburner. Please tell me solution for the MSI Afterburner On-Screen Display Problem. Help me as soon as possible.

Re: MSI Afterburner On-Screen Display Problem

Have you updated Chipset Drivers? I think particularly of the Intel drivers support PCI-Express. The ideal would be to take a software like ATITool , and run the bench test in parallel tensions. Otherwise you can also use a multimeter in a Molex and launch a 3D game. Also try to install HWMonitor and at voltages almost nothing moves at least it is not the case that remains to +12 V 11.99V Min and Max value as the value that is real-time 2D or 3D.

It is possible to adjust the core and shader clocks independently on GTX 400 series. Shader is the most controllable and the clock for the GPU architecture NVIDIA GPU, the remaining core pieces are clocked shader @ half (1 / 2 ratio is wired). So you'll shader clock slider unlocked only GF100 GPU, the slider base clock is no longer available on these cards. This is by design and should be so.It is no longer possible downclocked memory for 3D mode. Thus, the minimum limit for matches with the memory clock by default 3D clock. Tension control for GTX 400 series not yet implemented.

MSI On-Screen Display Server has been updated to Version 3.7.0. New server gives you a lot of improvements. Stealth mode automatic disabling feature. Now that the server is to disable KLA Stealth mode automatically if the inconsistent application like FRAPS is active. You do not need to disable stealth mode if you manually run server simultaneously with FRAPS, but keep in mind that stealth technologies to be active in this case. Support for screen capture for DirectX 10 and DirectX 11 applications using multisampling antialiasing or nonstandard formats frame buffer.

Interacting with method indeed! Test your card on another computer and you'll know already if it works or not after only you can make deductions. Download the updated MSI afterburner and check at the temperature of your card, the speed of the fan and the frequencies of the card in 2d and 3d, I think your hs card is, but still gives good temperature and frequency it can be a track! The incompatibility with operating system seems to me very unlikely, I have not heard about any problem of incompatibility with anything at the moment, nothing gives your bios as its default look and you never know if t as the latest BIOS on the Asus site.

Have you tried uninstalling the drivers, reboot, a shot of Driver Cleaner, then reinstalling again the latest drivers?Look in your bios if t have the frequency to 100 mhz pci ex? the power supply is normally strong enough that your taking over PCI? You can either look with software such as :
    • Speedfan
    • HWMonitor

SpeedFan is able to interview a large number of components of "monitoring" used in PCs to make them reveal temperatures and speeds. SpeedFan is obviously not able to invent information, so if your system has no sensor or if the software does not recognize them, no information will be provided. HWMonitor can follow live information provided by various sensors present in the heart of your machine. On the menu, we discover the variations of temperature, voltage, speed fan rotation and loading rate. The components concerned are, among others, or processors , graphics cards , hard disks and even batteries for laptops.

Now makes the display clean with window cleaner and the packaging film again. You can now even the bubbles and a large part of the water and center throughout the rest of the film. Let the water under the film after evaporation. If it is to go fast then put the Zune to the PC and synchronized so that it is a little warm ( heating is of course). After drying again everything is clear and you can remove the foil , if necessary still .