Thread: ATT isn't affecting games at all

ATT isn't affecting games at all

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have installed ATT drivers for the video card but the problem is that it wont help in causing any affect any game that I play. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: ATT isn't affecting games at all

The problem could be sorted out well. You need to check out that there is no issues related to the same. It should be that the application you are trying to work out with should be able to get access well. In order to make the things work you need to reinstall he drivers that you have. Get a fresh copy of the drivers and then install it again.

You can make the issue to be sorted by reinstalling. All you need to do is to follow certain steps they are that you need to open the control panel option. Now you need to select the desired application that has to be removed from the add/remove program option. You may then make the issue to get sorted. Click on remove button and then reinstall the new fresh copy by restarting the system.

It may be that the application is not able to function well under Windows 7. You need to look out for the compatibility of the driver with the operating system that you use. It may ten help you out to get the issue to be sorted out well. So do check out for the thing. You may then be able to get rid of the issue hat you bee facing through.

Try to install the drivers under compat8ibilioty mode. This may then help you out to make the issue to be sorted well. All you need to so is to right click on the installer.exe file and then install it under the compatibility mode for Windows XP. You may then be able to get the application work out for you and the drivers would thus respond well. Do check out.