Thread: ATI Radeon 5850 not able to support well under Windows 7

ATI Radeon 5850 not able to support well under Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. The problem is that I have ATI Radeon 5850 card installed to the system. I have no idea but the card is not able to support well to the system. I have no idea what could have been the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out well. Thank you.

Re: ATI Radeon 5850 not able to support well under Windows 7

You need to install the drivers for the video card that is been installed to the system. It would be that the drivers are not properly installed. So in order to make the issue to be sorted do check out for the thing that the drivers are able to get worked well. Try to get a copy of the driver that would work or cope with the system.

Well there is a possibility that the application or the drivers that is been installed to the system is not able to cope. This may be the reason that the application or the device is not able to function better. In order to make the things work out well for you it is essential and necessary that you do check out for the same. I hope this will work.

In order to make the device to work or function well it is essential that you look out for the compatible drivers that may be able to function or support well. You need to install the drivers under compatibility mode by right click on the installer.exe file and then make it to install under compatibility mode for Windows XP. You may then be able to make the device to function well. Do check out.

There is a possibility that you can make the issue to work well by performing a clean boot. In order to make the things work out well you need to click on the start button and then type msconfig in the search box option. Hit enter. now under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services and make the services to be disabled. Restart the system.

Run the system under safe mode option and then make the issue t be sorted out. As safe mode option do not have much of the features embedded to the same. This may then make the issue to get sorted out as Windows 7 been highly sophisticated it is not able to get worked well. Do check out for the same. You may work out.