Thread: Inspiron E1505 Bios Help With New Video Card

Inspiron E1505 Bios Help With New Video Card

Hello, I am having I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 and it is having the Graphics card with the ATI x1400 with the 256 MB of memory. And now I want to know that can it be possible to update the laptop with the new Video Card. And I also want to update my BIOS for this purpose. So, if you are having any details for this, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Re: Inspiron E1505 Bios Help With New Video Card

Hey, If this is possible then, tell me also, as I am also searching for the same solution. If you are having any solution for that, then tell me that. So, I can also solve my problem. I also want to add new Video Card, but don't know the Laptop would support or not. So, if anyone is having the idea for that, then please provide that to me. I will be thankful to you.

Hello, if you wan to do this, then you must need to make use of the steps below:
    • You need to flash the BIOS with the Inspiron 1520 which would then gets replaced. You can make use of the 945 or 965 Chipset, as it will simply solve your problem.
    • Or you can simply flash your BIOS with either making use of the Dell BIOS or Non Dell BIOS and then you can simply make use of the Intels 945 BIOS. Then you need to provide the Driver Support for your Dell Laptop.
    • You can simply make use of the Application which will simply read the Dell BIOS and then can search for the similar BIOS which can simply fit in place of that BIOS.

Hello, I have already tried this and failed to do that. And due to that changes I had to install the new operating system on my laptop. So, if you want to do that, then careful about it. As if you do any kind of the small mistake also, then also it may possible that you will get the big problem of that. So, make sure that what the changes you are going to will be surely give you solution and then only do that.

Hey, I am having the Dell Inspiron E1505 Laptop and I have search on internet for that and then come to know that the BIOS is not available for this, which will help you when you update your Graphics card. So, I don't think that you will able to get the solution if you make use of that. So, I think if you make use of any of the changes in your Laptop then that will harmful to your laptop. So, simply make use of the new Laptop and solve your problem.