Thread: Random Graphical Spikes Dell Inspiron 1564

Random Graphical Spikes Dell Inspiron 1564

I am having an issue with the Dell Inspiration which i have bought one month before and now i am getting the Random Graphical Spikes Dell Inspiron 1564 in it after the installation of the Windows 7 64 bit. This also happens when i am playing the game on the Dell. So if possible help me to find the solution for same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Random Graphical Spikes Dell Inspiron 1564

As you have updated to the Windows 64 bit did you updated to the driver for the same. I am having the same issue with my Dell mobo which is freezing the screen for while after upgrading to the Windows 7 so i have checked for the and downloaded the driver for the same from the Dell official site and now the issue got resolve.

As per your suggestion i have went to the Dell and have downloaded the driver for the same. I have downloaded the latest version of the driver but after installing the same the device is not yet started working like it was before. So if possible the suggest me some more solution to get rid of this issue that i am getting with the Windows 7.

It seems that you have to discuss about your issue with the Dell only. If you are having the device in the Warranty period then it is obvious to work with the same by sorting out the issue to take help from the dell support they might be having the solution for your problem and they will advise you the best they can. So do the same and let me whether it is working for you or not,

Have you checked your device compatibility with the Windows 7? I think that the device which you are using is not compatible with the Windows 7 that is why you are getting the issue with the display. Also can be possible the driver which you are running is not the latest one that is compatible for same. So download the latest and compatible one for your Device.

Hey guys. Thanks for helping me out for this issue. But let me inform you that i have sorted out the issue of my own. I have checked and replace the Intel graphic chip with the ATI Graphic Chip and the issue got resolved with the same. I have also updated the driver of the ATI to run with the Windows 7 and now there is no issue.