Thread: Problem With NVIDIA Scaling On Windows 7

Problem With NVIDIA Scaling On Windows 7

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have nvidia video card installed to the system. The problem is that when I try to scale the window with Nvidia I am not able to do so. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: Problem With NVIDIA Scaling On Windows 7

The issue could be well being related to the drivers that is been installed to the system. You need to check out for the thing by looking out for bugs that is been appended to the drivers. You can perform a reinstall process that may then help in eliminating the issue associated with the drivers. Check out by looking out for the thing. You may then end up with a solution.

In order to make the drivers to be reinstalled you need to carry out certain steps. All you need to do is to open the control panel option and then select the desired application that has to be removed from the add/remove program option. After that click on remove button and then restart the system. You may then get a better output.

There is other way through which you can carry out the process and make the things t work out well for you. All you need to do is to install the driver under compatible mode. Right click on he installer.exe file and then install it under compatible mode for Windows XP. This may then help you out to make the issue to be sorted out well. Do check for the same.

Try to replug the pin. You may then be able to get the issue to be sorted out. It may be that the connection may be loosened and hence it is not able to respond well to the same. In order to make the issue to be sorted out try removing the plug and then connect it again. his may then help in getting the issue to be solved out.

You may also try to work it under the safe mode option. IT may work out well for you as safe mode option do not have much of the advanced features embedded to it. This may then help in sorting the issue well. Do check out for the thing. I hope this may then let the application or the drivers to respond well and then the scaling might be done properly.