Thread: XPS M1330 GPU dead

XPS M1330 GPU dead

Hi there, I having an issue with the Dell XPS M1330 which i have bought till that time i am having problem with the same. And now the GPU of the Dell XPS M1330 is got dead and i had already replaced one GPU before and also the keyboard and webcam of the same. So advice me what should i do regarding the XPS M1330 GPU dead. Thanks in advance.

Re: XPS M1330 GPU dead

In that case of your device going bad day by day it is better to discuss the same with the Dell support as you are using the product of the same. I am having the same problem with the my dell device and after rushing for the solution a lot finally i have contacted the dell and they resolved my issue. So suggesting you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthaz View Post
    In that case of your device going bad day by day it is better to discuss the same with the Dell support as you are using the product of the same. I am having the same problem with the my dell device and after rushing for the solution a lot finally i have contacted the dell and they resolved my issue. So suggesting you to do the same.
    I already have gone through this procedure but did not got any help in this situation that is why i am here for help of you as the dell is only suggesting to replace the device.

I don't think so that the Dell will behave like this but any ways if you device is under the warranty period then you have rights to take the advantage of the opportunity. Any ways if the dell is not helping you out then it is better to take it to the hardware repairing shop and the fix the problem by paying some amount. Thanks

Yes thats true i think i have no other option of then to work on the same and got the solution of my GPU. I am planning to replace my mobo with the new one so that i will not get any more issue with the Dell XPS M1330. Any ways thanks for your all help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine. Will come with more issue if i will have.