Thread: Problem with the MSI Afterburner 5970

Problem with the MSI Afterburner 5970

Hello guys,
    I want to know more about the MSI Afterburner 5970. I always used the EVGA e in EVGA precision voltage and corresponding tuner mod so that you can use in any NVIDIA, until I found the MSI. But since, I was not having much knowledge about it, I am facing problems with the MSI Afterburner 5970. Hope that someone over there would be interested in helping me.!!

Re: Problem with the MSI Afterburner 5970

They are very similar, the afterburner have more add-on, but it is more accurate preccision EVGA and infallible in multi-gpu, which can not be said of the MSI afterburner, but has improved a lot lately in this regard. Not that they are very similar, is that both applications are the same basic program is difference in the skin that uses each. "I prefer for aesthetic evga precision". I prefer the MSI, because I can put the fan to my taste than the temperature scale in the EVGA did not find that option and I will be perfect but with my graphics or motherboard will not let me unlock the voltage while taking my nose if it is normal graphics.

MSI has officially announced its 5970 map, it takes the reference design from AMD with the recommended frequency. Anyway, all using the current 5970 reference design. MSI delivers his card with the software Afterburner (on the basis of RivaTuner) which allows to overclock the card and also change the tension. MSI also states that the card uses military-grade components: Hi-C Cap, Solid State Chock and 100% solid type capacitors.

MSI has released a new version of its tool for monitoring graphics card , Afterburner, which provides a substantial number of corrections. This new version 1.4 allows the holder and the Radeon HD 5970 which will be launched next week, and new chip voltage regulation. The values passed earlier by the AMD Display Library (ADL) are now recovered by a code of lower level, more reliable. Documentation intended for skin creators has also just been published, to enable them to create their own design software so simple.

MSI has released version 1.3 last month, and is now the turn of the 1.4 out the tip of his nose. Afterburner will allow you to overclock and change the voltage of your GPU, in short you can do what you want, but careful! This 1.4 version brings support for HD 5970 will happen soon and also brings many bugs fixed and lots of other things. The soft house MSI tweaker and overclock your graphics card has to evolve to version 1.5.1. This new version brings new maps for MSI :
    • Added voltage control of MSI R5830 series II Twin Frozr
    • Added voltage control of MSI R5670 series-PD1G
    • Fixed-voltage control of MSI R5870 Lightning and R5870/R5850 Twin Frozr II
    • Fixed description of R5670 series 1GB

Software overclocking Graphics card developed by MSI, Afterburner is compatible with all manufacturers. It is based on the famous RivaTuner and has the advantage, compared to the latter, to be updated much more frequently. It contains everything needed to push the frequency change voltage and monitor all the important components of your graphics card. Now hardware monitoring window size can make the skin via Be redefined, third party skin designers Peek Into May decompile and compact versions of default Skins year to see example of new feature use Skin format reference documentation has been "updated to v1.1 to Reflect the Improvements form.