Thread: 3D Vision Compatible Monitors

3D Vision Compatible Monitors

Hello Friends,

I need your help regarding the NVIDIA’S GeForce 3D Vision. I have to buy new monitor which is compatible with NVIDIA’S GeForce 3D Vision. I have referred many websites, but unfortunately didn't get more details over this these type monitors. If you have any suggestions over 3D Vision Compatible Monitors, then please let me know that. I will really appreciate your any help over this issue.

Re: 3D Vision Compatible Monitors

The Samsung 2233RZ monitor boasts the refined, streamlined and unique design, in addition to its top-class performance, that consumers have come to expect from Samsung products. The display is housed in a thin, glossy black bezel that is a stylish accent to any environment. It provides a compelling 3D experience with incredible picture quality, and users can now set up a shortcut key to easily shuttle between 2D and 3D.

According to my information the 'Samsung 2233RZ' is one of the 3D Vision Compatible Monitor. This monitor available with native resolution of 1680x1050. The Dynamic Contrast Ratio of this Samsung monitor is about '20,000:1'. The response time of this Samsung for 3D is about 3ms. I suggest you to buy this Samsung 3D Vision Compatible Monitor.

The 3D Vision Compatible Monitors are very few because this technology is very new. As per my information the samsung has recently launched one 3D Vision Compatible Monitors, which is '2233RZ'. This monitor comprises 22 inches LCD widescreen display. This samsung monitor is compatible with most of the NVDIA graphics cards.

I don't know any monitor which is compatible with 3D Vision. But this is the advanced technology unveiled by Nvidia. This NVIDIA GeForce 3D VISION brought new dimension in the games as well as for videos. This also include the support to the 3D Stereo. If you want to know more details about the 'Nvidia 3D Vision', then please refer following link:
    Nvidia 3D Vision