Thread: MSI Afterburner Voltage control problem!

MSI Afterburner Voltage control problem!

Hello,

I have downloaded the MSI Afterburner and unlocked the voltage control from the settings menu and the option to increase my core voltage is not available.What is the way, I am going ? I have a XFX HD 5870 GPU.Can you suggest me something about this...!!!

Thanks...

Hello dude,

Can you provide me some more information about your current configuration because we can't get enter what you are telling about. Can you give me the exact part number of your XFX card. I am thinking it is a non-reference design and it does not have voltage control or what.

Hello, I am expecting for help to you all if you have something related to this. I have a Zotac 295 dual pcb an the Afterburner Voltage increase goes up my 13mv increments only. Do you know about any of the method to increase by 1mv and also the monitoring panel only shows the voltage for GPU 2.

why it is going on and what's the reason for this ??

odd as it displays both on mine and I can increase up 1mv at a time using the suggested 191.07 driver compatible with win7 64 and one thing more, it could be different BIOS according to my opinion.

If you are running with the another driver then you can it to un install that and might be helpful for you or you can go for re installation.

I have downloaded the MSI Afterburner and unlocked the voltage control from the settings menu and the option to increase my core voltage is not available.What is the way, I am going ? I have a XFX HD 5870 GPU.Can you suggest me something about this...!!!
    It is not the fault of XFX's . XFX sells reference cards and non reference cards and every manufacturer follow the same procedure for all this . All you did was make an informed decision. You have to be sure that you are aware how to spot them and avoid them, if you so dedicated.

It is measuring that you have an non reference. If it is a reference and not tweakable, then it would be XFX's non-capability.