Thread: Performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft

Performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft

I have recently purchased a Galaxy GeForce 9500 GT, that is a 1 GB card. Well, I am facing some performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft after the installation of the same in my system with the Windows XP operating system. Actually, the game runs fine, without any issues for some time. But, after sometime, the interface of the game seems to have some issues like a decolour. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Please provide some help as soon as possible.

Conflicts with the drivers

According to me, the performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft is being caused because there are some conflicts with the drivers. Make sure that you are using proper drivers, with respect to the Windows XP operating system. Better do an upgradation of the current driers that you are using. Your issues will be solved after.

Re: Performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft

Hello there, the performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft are being caused because it seems that the card is heating up, more than it should be. The only solution that can help you to solve the issue is that you have to download speedfan;. After downloading, install it. Then, just let me know about the temperatures that are shown there.

System requirements of World of Warcraft

You must check the system requirements of World of Warcraft. I am suggesting you this because I think that the computer configuration that you are having is not enough for playing this game. If the system requirements are correct with respect with your computer, then this problem is surely caused because of the drivers. It is also required that the game has to be updated with the help of the latest available patch.

Reinstall the game

The performance issues with Galaxy Geforce 9500 GT and World of Warcraft can be solved only if you reinstall the game. It sounds like there has been some problem while its installation was done. This must have been occurred because there were applications and programs running in the background, that is when the installation was going on. This must be avoided when the reinstallation is done.