Thread: Incredibly frustrating frame rate drops on GTX 275

Incredibly frustrating frame rate drops on GTX 275

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I use Nvidia Geforce GTX 275 video card hat is been installed to the system. The problem is that I have face a tremendous drop down in the Frame rate that is the I only get 7-8fps ratio while Playing Bioshock 2 game. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me. Thank you.

Re: Incredibly frustrating frame rate drops on GTX 275

The problem could generally be associated and related to the driver of the same. It could be the driver for the device is not proper and hence it is causing such issue. In order to make the issue to be sorted you need to check out that whether there is no issue or bugs appended to the same. This may be the reason that it causes such issue. So use a good fresh copy of the driver.

There can be a possibility that the system is been appended with some virus u and hence you need to remove them using a good antivirus tool. This is because it is necessary that the system should be able to work out for the thing by detecting the dangerous threat that is affecting. You may then get to a better conclusion by looking out for the the same.

You can make the issue to be sorted by following the aspects for Nvia control option which is as follows:

• First you need to turn off the gamma correction AA and transparency AA
    • Now turn ON Anisotropic and Trilinear Optimization
    • Allow the Negative LOD
    • Now set the Textute filtering to Quality
    • Set Maximum Pre rendered Frames to 5
    • Turn ON Triple Buffering

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted out well. That is install Quick heal total security antivirus program that is for Scanning the system well for any threats that may be affecting the system. This may then help you in figuring out the issue in order to get it eliminated out from the system. Do check out for the same. This should help.

Install the latest driver for the Video card that you have. It is essential that the system should be able to support the device that you working with.It may be that the system is not able to cope with the thing and it is necessary that you work out by checking out the system ailments. Get the latest update version and then make it install for the device.